Every company needs a lawyer. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to have one on staff. That is why we offer companies a subscription for legal services.
We offer consulting when starting a new business. We can also help you improve and develop the commercial activity of an existing one. We will suggest a proper form of management for your company.
Here are the services provided by our team:
- Subscription for legal services for companies with a standard timeframe of 5 astronomical hours;
- Preparation of constituent documents (statutes, memorandums of association, management contracts, etc.), convening and holding general meetings of partners / shareholders, as well as entering companies in relevant public registers;
- Preparation of the necessary documentation and entry of changes in the Commercial Register on the account of the companies;
- Legal consultations for the establishment and development of the activity of non-profit legal entities for private or public benefit;
- Preparation of a personal data protection policy and all applicable procedures, as well as required documents, in accordance with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Consultation, preparation, redaction of all types of contracts;
- Consultation in case of commercial disputes and preparation of agreements;
- Transformation of companies (merger, acquisition, division, separation and change of legal form);
- Procedural protection against illegal acts of the company’s bodies;
- Assistance in obtaining permits and licenses necessary for the performance of certain activities;
- Termination of companies and insolvency proceedings;
- Procedural protection in bankruptcy proceedings;
We provide legal assistance and preparation of necessary documents for the execution of all types of commercial transactions:
- Contracts of transport;
- Commission and distribution contracts;
- Rental agreement;
- Loan agreement, etc.
Our team performs tax consulting and accounting services:
- Legal advice related to taxation;
- Procedural representation in appealing against audit acts;
- VAT registration (voluntary or mandatory);
- VAT deregistration;
- Publication of annual financial statements;
- Day to day accounting;
- Yearly accounting subscription;
We can make your business easier to manage.